Slabjacking/Voidfilling with CRS-486 U-LIFT Foam Technology
Raising and Stabilizing Concrete made simple with New Advanced Polymer Injection Technology
The is CRS 486 U-LIFT System is simple, yet effective.
The CRS 486 U-Lift Foam System has
- CRS 486 U-Lift Foam System
CRS 486 U-Lift Foam (a high density
polyurethane resin that is
environmentally accepted) is
typically injected under the
concrete slab through tiny holes the
size of a penny.
- The resin expands rapidly filling
voids and cavities.
- The expansion process raises slabs
with controlled precision even
CRS 486 U-LIFT System features the following:
- Non-Disruptive - little noise.
- Clean - no "Mud", no "Water"
- Not affected by Freeze/Thaw
- Vehicle traffic within 20 minutes.
- Provides for excellent under slab
- Limited warranties provided.
Applications for CRS 486 U-LIFT System:
- Ensures stability of slabs and
control joints where expensive
epoxy mortar or repair products are
- Extends the service life of slabs by
stabilizing and solidifying the
gravel or soil underneath the slab.
Huge savings up to 75% of the cost
for slab replacement.
- Eliminates tripping hazards which
may cause accidents and liability
issues for owners.
- Reduces differential settlement of
slabs which will cause rocking
movement under traffic.
- The injection process is clean with
little to no noise causing disruption
to the workplace.
- The repaired areas are restored to
use in minutes after injection.
Small drilled holes - 5/8" (16mm)
diameter are easily repaired after
injection - ecstatically acceptable.
- A cost effective method of raising
sunken slabs, leveling and
- Will provide long-term durability.
- Will not shrink, settle or wash away
CRS 486 U-LIFT System Technical Information:
- Residential - Driveways, Garage Pads, Patio Slabs, Sidewalks, Voidfilling & Basements Floors.
- Commercial - Arena Floors, Warehouse Floors, Factory Floors, Strip Mall Floors, Office Floors, Exterior Sunken Slabs, Voidfilling cavities, Raising, Levelling and Stabilizing all types of Concrete Slabs
- Industrial - Heavy Civil Work, Highway Pavements, Approach Slabs, Equipment Bases , Stabilizing Support Pedestals for equipment, Shop Floors, Airport Runways, Heavy Duty Industrial
The density of the expanded
Polyurethane foam will vary with the
compaction, densification and
restrictions during the lifting process.
The density will vary from free foam
and unconfined state of 90 PSI (0.6
MPa) to a confined state of up to 1500
PSI (10 MPa) compressive strength.
CRS 486 U-Lift Foam has excellent
resistance to most chemicals,
solvents, oils and grease. Contact
CRS for technical information on the
chemical resistance of the product.
For your next project contact the
experts on slabjacking and leveling.
Polyurethane Resin Foam Technology
is a proven method of slabjacking,
voidfilling and stabilizing concrete
slabs worldwide for over 20 years.
Click here for a brochure (PDF).